Share Your Experience And Inspire Others!
The Summer Sweater Challenge is about wearing the clothes that make your best more often. Get more out of a go-to sweater and see what it's like to be a "tourist" in your own town.
Wear your sweater while completing 5 local adventures. For completing the challenge, we'll send you a 20% discount on a second sweater.
Invite a sense of adventure and curiosity. Plan an itinerary or take a mental note of where you'd like to go. Then, when you're ready to start, wear your sweater while completing 5 adventures.
- Order a sweater above.
- Join our Facebook group.
- Create a short unboxing.
- Post a photo per adventure.
- Write a review here at the end.
- Participation agreement here.
- Returns are not accepted after completing the challenge.
- Eat at a favorite restaurant or a new place you want to try.
- Visit a farmers market, or a small business.
- Read a book at a park, beach, or spot you're happiest.
- Explore a place you love but don't get to enough.
- Volunteer for part of the day at a place you can give back.
- Climb to a view for sunset. Stick around to stargaze.
- See a concert, comedy show, play, or go to the movies.
- Thrift shop for an accessory you'll wear with your sweater.
- Make something from scratch or take a class.
- Work from an office, cafe, or out-of-the-ordinary place.
We know that remembering to post about every adventure is hard, but in order to complete the challenge we require that you document the process by posting a picture or video about each adventure, posting your unboxing video, and joining our Facebook group. Worry not! We'll be available to help along the way.
You can take the Summer Sweater Challenge 1 time. However, we hope you'll continue challenging your wardrobe and testing our sweaters for years to come.
This is different from applying to be an Oliver Charles field tester. We accept 2 out of around 200 applicants every month. Unlike field testers, anyone can order to take the challenge above.