3D-Knitting = 0 Seams, 0 Waste
What Is 3D-Knitting?
Completely seamless, removing waste while increasing strength and comfort.
Prints whole sweaters.
No wasted materials.
Forms to your body.
Why Use 3D-knitting?
3D-knitting creates more durable, versatile, sustainable knitwear.
- Without seams, 3D-knitting produces garments with superior durability.
- The finesse of 3D-knitting machines adjusts every stitch for ideal style/fit.
- At 99% efficiency, 3D-knitting is far more sustainable than cut-and-sew.
We imagine a future where we switch to producing only what we need, when we need it, and nothing more.
Through 3D-knitting, on-demand production is possible. It works like this:
- After careful consideration, you order a comfortable 3D-knit sweater.
- Our 3D-knitwear partners in Brooklyn get pinged the details.
- The 3D-knitting machine starts its engine and knits your sweater.
- After seamlessly knitting your sweater, it’s plucked and beautifully packaged.
- Without ever sitting as inventory, the sweater is off to become your go-to.
Value To The Planet
3D-knitting requires less raw material, produces less waste, and opens the door to an inventory-less future.
3D-knitting plays an important sustainability role because 35% (36 billion lbs) of material in the global supply chain ends up as waste.
3D-knitting a sweater reduces CO2 emissions by 50% vs. cut and sew. It also reduces electrical usage by 43% and their material waste by 93%.