Travel memories, much like an OC sweater, last a lifetime. So challenge the idea that only jumping on a plane counts as “real” travel.
Travel can be a mindset, right? One where everything feels new. The Summer Sweater Challenge is about stylistic versatility and adventure. 3 reasons to take the Challenge:
- Get more from a go-to sweater and make time to enjoy the little things you love.
- Let us know how we can improve. This is much more fun than a simple review...
- There’s a sweater in it for you (must be invited to field test a sweater).
Invite a sense of adventure and curiosity and anything-can-happen-ness.
Plan an itinerary or take a mental note of where you'd like to go. Then, when you're ready to start, wear your sweater while completing 5 adventures such as the ones below:
- Eat at your favorite restaurant or a new place you've wanted to try.
- Visit a craft fair, farmers market, or a local small business.
- Read a book at a park, beach, or spot in nature you're happiest.
- Explore a neighborhood or place you love but don't get to enough.
- Volunteer at a garden, food bank, or wherever you can give back.
- Climb to the best view around for sunset. Stick around to stargaze.
- See a concert, comedy show, play, or go to the theater for a movie.
- Thrift shop and find an accessory you'll wear with your sweater.
- Create something from scratch or take a class and learn to craft.
- Work from an office, cafe, or out-of-the-ordinary place for the day.
How to complete the challenge:
- Join our Facebook group, and post why you're taking the challenge.
- Create a short unboxing video upon receiving your sweater.
- Document it by posting 5 pictures or videos. 1 per adventure.
- Upon completion write a review about your experience and the sweater.
- Complete the challenge within 30 days of receiving the sweater.
- Returns are not accepted after completing the challenge.
- Read participation agreement here.
We know that remembering to post about every adventure is hard, but in order to complete the challenge we require that you document the process by posting a picture or video about each adventure, posting your unboxing video, and joining our Facebook group. Worry not! We'll be available to help along the way.
You can take the Summer Sweater Challenge 1 time. However, we hope you'll continue challenging your wardrobe and testing our sweaters for years to come.
When you finish the challenge, please first double check that you have posted about each adventure in our Facebook group and submitted your final review. Upon completing the challenge, we'll reach out to learn about what we can do to improve.