ABOUT OUR SWEATERS
Every sweater is 3D-knit from merino and the soft, versatile underbelly fiber of high elevation yak called khullu.
- 75% Merino, 25% Khullu.
- Ultra-fine 17.5μm natural fibers are soft!
- Made in Brooklyn, NYC.
We’re a new clothing brand creating an easy go-to item for modern professionals. We’re also Slater & Jack 👋... a couple of lifelong friends on a mission to get the world to rethink their wardrobe.Read Our Full Story
TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
- OCT, 2019 Discovered khullu fiber and were amazed with it's versatility and feel.
- DEC, 2019 First swatch samples arrived of khullu knit into different patterns.
- MAR, 2020 Started co-creating our first sweater with our community.
- APR, 2020 Partnered with Tailored Industry to 3D-knit our first sweaters.
- JUNE, 2020 Determined knit type and weight based on our community's vote.
- JULY, 2020 First prototype arrived and we immediately put it to the test.
- AUG, 2020 First 50 sweaters knit and sent out to our community for feedback.
- SEPT, 2020 Launch on Indiegogo! 1st order for yarn placed two timeless colors.
- OCT, 2020 2nd order for yarn placed. 1st order arrives for knitting. New color!
- NOV, 2020 1st production batch complete. 2nd order arrives for knitting.
- DEC, 2020 1st batch of sweaters delivered to backers!
- JAN, 2021 1st order arrives for knitting. 2nd production batch complete.
- FEB, 2021 2nd batch sent to backers!
Our goal is to change the way we currently think about the clothes we buy. We strongly believe that the future of style is buying less and, crucially, buying better. As a brand, we want to keep in our lane and create the best sweaters out there.
When people talk about sweaters, our hope is that we’ll be the first brand mentioned. In 10 years, if we have our way, our sweaters will be the go-to item for a modern professionals everywhere.
Our sweaters are currently backordered and will ship out by 2/28/2021. We are offering free shipping, and exchanges within the USA. Global Shipping/Duty Rates
Outside the USA, depending on your country, you will be responsible for paying for customs, duties, taxes, or other applicable fees before you can receive your package.
Our sweaters are designed and crafted to last. If your OLIVER CHARLES sweater becomes damaged from holes or snagged threads, send it back and we'll restore it to the best of our abilities.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- We don't accept returns on Indiegogo pre-order items because we use your funds to bring the product to life for the first time. This is the tradeoff of a discounted price.
- If you are looking for greater certainty in this regard we suggest waiting until the product is available for normal purchase in Feb, 2021. But really, the sweater is awesome. We don’t know anyone who hasn’t loved it yet! That said, we are offering exchanges. Send your order back within 90 days and we’ll send the right size.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
OLIVER CHARLES sweaters can last a lifetime, which matters because by wearing our clothes for even 9 months longer, our individual carbon footprint can be reduced by 30%, equivalent to removing half a million cars off the road per person per year.
IMPORTANT CARE INFORMATION:
- Machine wash.
- Just don't tumble dry.
- Instead, lay flat to dry.
MODERN CREW NECK
3D-knit in 1 entire piece on the world's most advanced knitting machines.
- Improved fit for those with longer arms.
- Classic raglan sleeves enhances mobility.
- Durable, textured, mid-weight knit.
- Hidden aerated pattern regulates heat.
- No seams interfering with stretch & fit.
- 10% lighter without added seam weight.
- 3D-knit = <1% waste vs 21% of cut & sew.
- No leftover scraps ending in landfills.
- Durable without error-prone stitching.