- Do you have a story based on an experience or sentimental thing?
- Is the story related to the mom in your life or Mother's Day itself?
- Does thinking about this story of yours make you feel warm and fuzzy?
Share your reflection and participate in this month's writing contest!Enter Contest
The Little Things
Last year we published a bright yellow coffee table book with pages made up of the thoughts, ideas, and memories that make us collectively feel good.
In the book, The Little Things, we interviewed a wide range of people about happiness, from Olympic athletes to best-selling authors, chefs, and comedians. Before every interview, we asked each person to reflect on 3 questions:
- When are you happiest?
- What do you miss about being a kid?
- What little things bring you most joy?
Our hope was for these questions to prompt happiness for the people we interviewed.
We also hoped that by the end our collected reflections would help readers reconnect with experiences in their own life that bring them joy.
The 1st edition of The Little Things was a big success, and we're determined to keep the spirit of reflection, empathy, and happiness alive through our writing contests!