A Single Sweater For All Of Life
Made From Unique Materials
Khullu is the undefeated champ of wool. SeaCell is the best plant-based material.
3D-knit in Brooklyn
3D-knit in Brooklyn, NY
Made with 0 seams and 0 waste. 3D-knitting increases strength and comfort.
Ideal For #Repeat Wear
Ideal For #Repeat Wear
Easy to wear all the time. Smell and feel fresh even after the 10th wear.
Own Less, Buy Better
Own Less And Buy Better
Since 2020, we've helped over 1000 customers replace fast fashion.
100+ 5-Star Reviews
A New Approach To Everyday Sweaters
Make the switch away from synthetics, which absorb and trap odor.
- 1 whole piece without seams.
- The world's best natural materials.
- Classic styles that are built to last.
- Ideal for outfit repeaters.
Become An Oliver Charles Sweater Field Tester
Challenge yourself and our sweaters. Test a sweater, give feedback, and it's free.
Summer Sweaters Made From Seaweed
Ideal for sensitive skin and hot summer months because it's soft, light, and breathable.
- Lush, silky-smooth fiber.
- 50% more breathable than cotton.
- 2X stronger than linen.
- Recycles 99% of all waste.
Sick of Wearing Plastic?
We make sweaters with the soft down wool of high elevation yak and a seaweed-based fiber called SeaCell.
SeaCell is gentle and lush on even the most sensitive skin.
More breathable than their peers (cotton & cashmere).
Biodegradable and SeaCell recycles 99% of all waste.
Stronger and more durable than both cotton and linen.
Wear all the time. Yak wool doesn't trap odor.
Doesn't shrink, wrinkle, or need dry cleaning.
3D-Knitting Means No Seams Or Waste
Yarn goes into the "printer" and an Oliver Charles sweater comes out.
- No faulty seams = superior durability.
- Seamless sweaters = no fabric waste.
- Knit on-demand = 0 inventory waste.
- No bulk = no scratchy skin irritation.
Goodbye Cashmere And Hello Khullu
Khullu is soft like cashmere, but easy to care for unlike cashmere.
It's the cashmere alternative that's...
- Better for the planet.
- 2x more breathable.
- Stronger and flexible.
- 30% warmer.
Our story begins in a 3rd-grade classroom, where we bonded over our inability to write cursive and spell the word "giraffe". Over 20 years later, we're still not great at cursive, but we have fulfilled our lifelong dream of starting a company together.Our Story
Designed For Your On-The-Go Lifestyle
- “I am most impressed by their breathability and resistance to stains (bike grease, avocado, and makeup have all been removed with ease.).”
- Lucy A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- "I highly highly recommend this sweater to my friends that are focused on sustainability and/or light travel."
- Alex L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- “Wearing it is easy, comfortable, and different from anything else I own. Perfect for long walks and workdays. It's fresh every time I wear it!"
- Sara P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐